Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) PG Austin Conway to Wyoming

Random thinking out loudness:

Other two schools closer to home for him, but not that close.

Rice is fantastic academically. IU is no slouch.

We are the basketball school, in the big-time conference.

AC would need to work a bit on his jump shot, but would arrive equipped with toughness, quickness, pg mentality, leadership, character, smarts, and defense. Also needs to work on his height ( ;))

[quote name="Stuhoo" post="69898" timestamp="1402424807"]I hear ya.

Personally, I don't care; I'm more than good with this young man.
He will represent Hoosier Nation proudly.[/quote]

Just watched those 2 videos ccg posted a while back and I'm on board. Can't argue with that athleticism and ability to create in transition for himself and others. Give him a year to learn under Yogi (hopefully) and he should be a solid starter in year 2. Let's get him and his buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Hoosier Cowboy" post="69905" timestamp="1402426375"]After last season, you guys are ok with a guard who cant shoot? No thanks.[/quote]

I suggest watching the highlight video. The majority of it was him hitting pull-up 3's. Not sure what you're getting at here, boss.

I suggest watching the highlight video. The majority of it was him hitting pull-up 3's. Not sure what you're getting at here, boss.

I watched them. Its a highlight video. He has attributes, no doubt but he needs to work on his jump shot . I just never want to have a poor shooting team again.

[quote name="Hoosier Cowboy" post="69909" timestamp="1402427439"]I watched them. Its a highlight video. He has attributes, no doubt but he needs to work on his jump shot . I just never want to have a poor shooting team again.[/quote] But "a guard who can't shoot" isn't exactly an accurate description. Everyone needs work on their jump shot. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

But "a guard who can't shoot" isn't exactly an accurate description. Everyone needs work on their jump shot. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I do love his quickness and court awareness/IQ. Wish he was a couple inches taller.

[quote name="Hoosier Cowboy" post="69911" timestamp="1402427937"]I do love his quickness and court awareness/IQ. Wish he was a couple inches taller.[/quote]

If he was 6 foot I'm willing to bet he'd be a 4 or maybe 5 star. And he might also be more willing to play football as well.

Stats

10.5pts, 4.2asts, 4.4rbs, 2.2stls

Not super impressive stats on a high school level. I like some of his "leadership" qualities. I will try to remain optimistic about his future prospects. It seems he may be a likely 2015 addition. I can't seem to get really excited about him though. I'm trying to put my finger on it. It's a combo of things. Ranking, height, stats, other offers and the like.

Ian McMackin @GoWyoGo_com  ·  3h

2015 PG Colorado HS product Austin Conway has narrowed his three schools to Wyoming, Rice, and Indiana Hoosiers. 

AC visited Rice and Wyoming a week or so ago. This committment may have an effect..

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein  6m
2015 PG Marcus Evans (Cape Henry, VA) has committed to Rice, source told @CBSSports. Good get for Mike Rhoades and the Owls.