Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JaybobHoosier

Members On Social Media

Appreciate the help on Twitter lol. My old account was messing up badly. I received the same spam email from all my followers. It wouldn't let me sign on or anything. Figured it was best to say goodbye to that one!!!

I told you I would help you get 2 new followers, not counting me. So you have to be up to 5 followers by now. I am actually no help as you just found out. But you are welcome

I'm on Twitter...

@BtownBanners - around 30 followers

@IUBB_Hoosiers - around 10 followers

@IUFB_Hoosiers - 2 followers@

IUBB_Forums - 1 follower

Then I have @JEadie41

I clearly hate social media :)

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

First there was Myspace, then Facebook, and now Twitter along with Instagram and Pinterest along with a few others.

I'm on Twitter...@BtownBanners - around 30 followers@IUBB_Hoosiers - around 10 followers@IUFB_Hoosiers - 2 followers@IUBB_Forums - 1 followerThen I have @JEadie41I clearly hate social media :)Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Lies, All Lies, nothing but lies! @IUBB_Forums has 12 followers counting me.

If you aren't following me @XLevelOnline and @Cocherell_Photo, you are doing a terrible disservice to yourself.  I just posted up some killer photos of Hoosier Hysteria.  Go follow and check them out!

New on here so not many of you even know me. I tweet about mostly sports.

@salway99

Thanks guys.

Welcome my friend!  Post away! 

Tonight I'll be following those who have recently posted in the thread....just haven't had time to do so yet...