Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JaybobHoosier

Members On Social Media

Hey everyone, this is a fun way to connect with one another outside of the board, post if you have Twitter, Facebook, etc. I just had to restart mine due to some weird behavior on my profile. Was acting up and wouldn't let me sign in.

Anyway, I'm on Facebook and Twitter

Facebook - jtbobbitt6@gmail.com

Twitter - @jtbobbitt6

I have a Twitter and a Facebook account my Twitter account name is JackieMacBeth1 and my Facebook account is my first name and last name. Those who know me on the old board and 247 I have decided to join this board and I have decided to post under a different forum name thought I would shake it up but I'm still me.

I have a Twitter and a Facebook account my Twitter account name is JackieMacBeth1 and my Facebook account is my first name and last name. Those who know me on the old board and 247 I have decided to join this board and I have decided to post under a different forum name thought I would shake it up but I'm still me.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Its says you have 1 tweet and follow 1 person is that right?

lol. No,sorry. I try to be funny periodically. I have a hard time spelling tweeter...We are still dial-up around here. Funny that there was one like that though. I never checked.

lol. No,sorry. I try to be funny periodically. I have a hard time spelling tweeter...We are still dial-up around here. Funny that there was one like that though. I never checked.

Well no follow then

Well no follow then

Appreciate the help on Twitter lol. My old account was messing up badly. I received the same spam email from all my followers. It wouldn't let me sign on or anything. Figured it was best to say goodbye to that one!!!

Appreciate the help on Twitter lol. My old account was messing up badly. I received the same spam email from all my followers. It wouldn't let me sign on or anything. Figured it was best to say goodbye to that one!!!

Sometimes you just have to do that I use to get those all the time from people but I keep my account private.