Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2016) SF Jayson Tatum to Duke

http://www.insidethehall.com/2013/10/09/five-star-jayson-tatum-talks-usa-basketball-indiana/

A member of the USA Basketball team that won the gold medal at the FIBA Americas U16 Championship in Uruguay in June, Tatum averaged 10 points and 4.6 rebounds as a reserve.

Indiana is one of the elite schools who has been recruiting Tatum, along with Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan State, North Carolina and others.

“I like Indiana a lot. They have a great coach in coach Crean. He gets his guys to play hard,” he said. “That’s ultimately what a coach needs to do is just get after guys and if you’re playing hard for a coach, that means he’s doing something right. And that’s what Indiana does.”

He says we have offered. Probably a long shot for us..

http://socialhub.usatodayhss.com/portal-page-athlete-blogs/item/1569-the-jayson-tatum-blog

We had a great season this year. We finished 24-3, but things didn't end the way we wanted to because our goal was set on making it to states. We made it to the district championship game this past weekend and took the opponent too lightly and got upset. This season I averaged 26 points, 10 rebounds, 4.5 assists, two steals and two blocks a game.

I've got offers from Duke, North Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Michigan State, Kansas, Memphis, Marquette, Saint Louis, Missouri, Illinois and Indiana. I believe that's it right now.

Unlimited calls/texts has started for this class. Don't think we have a chance here, but CTC is really on him...

Ben Weixlmann @BWeixScout  ·  7h
Indiana's Tom Crean was the first to call 2016 star @Im_that_dude22 tonight.

Unlimited calls/texts has started for this class. Don't think we have a chance here, but CTC is really on him...

Ben Weixlmann @BWeixScout  ·  7h
Indiana's Tom Crean was the first to call 2016 star @Im_that_dude22 tonight.

Pretty good to hear. Crean is doing a solid job w 2016, not sure I'd count him out w many but tough to read. He seems to be in early on a lot of kids and fizzles out.

Pretty good to hear. Crean is doing a solid job w 2016, not sure I'd count him out w many but tough to read. He seems to be in early on a lot of kids and fizzles out.

Well said. Early leader with some really good players, but can't get some of them signed in the end. You can't get everyone, but it really hurt this year when we needed some really good players in the frontcount. Lee or Goodluck among others, IMHO, would have helped the frontcourt this Fall, at least with defense and rebounding.

Jayson Tatum ‏@Im_that_dude22 1m
In alphabetical order
Arizona
Duke
Illinois
Kansas
Kentucky
Mizzou
North Carolina
Saint Louis University
UConn
Wake Forest

Interesting seeing Wake make the cut for a handful of top recruits

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.