Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Naturalhoosier

Prediction League Game 6...IU vs MSU 10/12

Hey Folks....for those who are BTB originals, I run a fun Prediction League (both Football and Basketball).  I'm going to kick it off here mid-season so everyone gets a feel for it. 

How does this work? It's a simple concept:

Each week start with 100 pts (only if a prediction is made, otherwise 0 points for the week)
+25 PTs if you guess the winner
-25 PTs if you pick the loser
+10 PTs if guess IU score correctly
+10 PTs if guess Opponent score correct
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of IU
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of opponent

The person with the most points (MINUS LOWEST WEEK) at the end of the season wins.

For Example:
Jaybob chooses MSU to win 17-24. But IU wins 49-24 Here is how Jaybob's score would be calculated:
100 (beginning pts)
-25 (picked the loser)
+10 (picked MSUs score correctly)
-32 (IU scored 49, but he picked 17)
53 Jaybob's score for the week

With that being said, posting your score in this thread will get you a spot in the game. Any score up to posted game time will be accepted. By the end of teh weekend I will post the results in a separate 'Results' thread.

Let me know if you have any questions...GOOD LUCK! GO HOOSIERS!!!!!!!!!!!

For those 24/7ers who followed us over, we're going to start afresh...so that is either a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you look at it! 

Our strength vs their strength.  Our weakness vs their weakness.  Unfortunately, their D is really good.

MSU- 28

IU- 21

And considering where I finished in the prediction league last season, me picking MSU could be the best thing to happen to us.

Well crap, I will for sure lose this one. IU Hoosiers41 picked the same score. Dude is either a super secret crazy lover of mine, or just randomly picked the same score...... I think its the first one :)

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app