Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2016) PG Quentin Goodin to Xavier

This weekend was Goodin’s first back on the court after a hand injury sidelined him for several weeks.

“I broke my hand in practice. I’m just now being able to start dribbling and shooting again,” Goodin said. “I got to shoot a little bit two or three days before this and dribble. The process is taking a while, but I’m going to be good.”

Goodin, who has scholarship offers from Indiana, Oklahoma State, Northern Kentucky, Samford, Tennessee, UAB and Western Kentucky, told Inside the Hall in July that the Hoosier staff was pursuing him the hardest.

Is that still the case?

“Indiana’s still up there. I enjoyed Indiana,” Goodin, who has taken multiple unofficial visits to Bloomington, said. “It made me feel like I was a part of something. What coach Crean said, me being a priority, still means a lot to me.”

As a freshman at Taylor County, Goodin averaged 16.1 points for a team that finished as the runner-up in Kentucky’s fifth region. His goals for his sophomore season are decidedly higher from a team and individual standpoint.

“I plan on trying to go to state. We haven’t been in like 30 years,” he said. “I’m going to try to increase my game by getting my shot up higher. My coaches tell me that my shot is still a little bit low. I’m still working on it. I’m going to keep working to get it up higher.”

http://www.insidethehall.com/2013/10/08/quentin-goodin-returns-from-injury-at-usa-basketball-camp/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+insidethehall+%28Inside+the+Hall+%7C+An+Indiana+Hoosiers+basketball+blog%29

Quentin Goodin has confirmed what many Kentucky fans have hoped. If he got an opportunity to play for Kentucky, he would take it.

As for the other school in-state, Goodin says that Coach Rick Pitino from Louisville hasn’t been in touch recently.“I don’t really talk to Coach Pitino anymore,” Goodin said. “Its mostly been Coach Calipari.”

Goodin, a 6-foot-2 point guard from Taylor County (Ky.), has received offers from Oklahoma State, Indiana, Tennessee, UAB and West Virginia recently, and is continuing to draw attention nationally.

“Coach (Thad) Matta from Ohio State and Coach (Tom) Crean from Indiana have been in to see me play recently,” Goodin said. “They have been in touch the most.”

Link

Quentin Goodin has confirmed what many Kentucky fans have hoped. If he got an opportunity to play for Kentucky, he would take it.

As for the other school in-state, Goodin says that Coach Rick Pitino from Louisville hasn’t been in touch recently.“I don’t really talk to Coach Pitino anymore,” Goodin said. “Its mostly been Coach Calipari.”

Goodin, a 6-foot-2 point guard from Taylor County (Ky.), has received offers from Oklahoma State, Indiana, Tennessee, UAB and West Virginia recently, and is continuing to draw attention nationally.

“Coach (Thad) Matta from Ohio State and Coach (Tom) Crean from Indiana have been in to see me play recently,” Goodin said. “They have been in touch the most.”

Link

Welp.

Steve Jones ‏@SteveJones_CJ  9h
Quentin Goodin had 27 points, 10 assists, 5 rebounds in Taylor County's 88-57 win over Washington Co, per @SportsTaylor

Quentin Goodin also had 5 steals, went 8/9 FGs, 11/15 FTs and sat out the 4th quarter.

Quentin Goodin had 27 points, 10 assists, 5 rebounds in Taylor County's 88-57 win over Washington Co, per @SportsTaylor

Quentin Goodin also had 5 steals, went 8/9 FGs, 11/15 FTs and sat out the 

My son and I went and watched this game. I'm very impressed

Same AAU team as 2016 SF Jayson Tatum(offer). Solid combo there. 

D1 Circuit ‏@D1Circuit  13h
[BREAKING] PG Quentin Goodin (@Goodin_3) will run with the St. Louis Eagles (@STLEaglesBBall) this spring. #WelcomeToTheLeague #2016Elite