Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ILLBoiler

Greetings Hoosiers!

Yea I know there are worse ones but I would hate it if my fan base rooted for another school. True fans don't do that. And yea you can look up but you would prolly have though it was a big ball of cheese! Purdue University reassures you that it's not haha!

I dislike Mark Cuban. Not surprised he's an IU grad lol! Sage Steele is a IU grad?! I liked her! Ugh not anymore! I don't know who the others are. And oh come on I know you're impressed! If it wasn't for Purdue, you would not be able to enjoy the greatest snack on earth! And speaking of earth, if it wasn't for Purdue, you bone heads would never know that other things exist outside of planet Earth!

Popcorn was invented by Native Americans a long long time before white man ever came to America. This predates purdue by several thousand years.  Man first noticed the moon and the stars and the sun (which is a small star) even before man was man. Once again, a purdont misconception. They had nothing to do with first noticing things outside of planet Earth.  purdue, where gullible kids go to learn falsehoods in ugly buildings.

All Hoosier sports fan here as well. Im a fairly new iu football fan. My dad didn't like iu football (he doesn't like college football), so I grew up never watching IU Football. This changed however recently :)

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Popcorn was invented by Native Americans a long long time before white man ever came to America. This predates purdue by several thousand years.  Man first noticed the moon and the stars and the sun (which is a small star) even before man was man. Once again, a purdont misconception. They had nothing to do with first noticing things outside of planet Earth.  purdue, where gullible kids go to learn falsehoods in ugly buildings.

Next he'll try to say Columbus discovered America, even though the Norse were here before he was and there's evidence that the Knights Templar may have been here 100 years before Columbus.

Haha Natural Hoosier!!!! What up brotha!? Now we can take our heated debates here but I'll be a bit outnumbered haha. I'll hold my own though! And thanks for the welcoming to your guys board!

Uhhhh why does it change your name to that? Lol I did not type that Natural. Not sure what's going on but I did not type that name. I feel like something fishy is going on over here haha.........

As an "original" Btown Banners member I'd like to welcome you HSN clowns aboard. You're a surly lot at times but sometimes I like to run with a less desirable crowd to spice things up a bit. For my fellow BTowners, they aren't all bad, give them a chance. They can be funny and serious at the same time which makes for an interesting combo.

Edit:  this is in the wrong thread. I wish they'd have the thread title at the top of the reply boxes where the user names and message number are located!