Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ILLBoiler

Greetings Hoosiers!

I am excited for the upcoming season and our new rekindled rivalry with you Hoosiers. I think it will be one heck of a game in Mackey this year! I am not here to troll but simply talk sports with a rival fan base. Good luck this season......well except when you visit West Lafayette! Boiler Up!

I have not invited Boiler yet, so I don't know if this is him or not.

Anyway, great to have you here. Please feel free to discuss IU and the rivalry, we just ask that everything remains civil on these boards!!!

This can't be him...lol

Wait a minute.. did you say "yet"??

Lol you guys are funny. I'm glad to be on the "Big Brother" side of the rivalry. As we all say in West Lafayette, we were all Born Hoosiers, but the fortunate ones were Saved Boilermakers by the grace of god! And no I'm not this other Purdue guy. I was invited on twitter.

Lol you guys are funny. I'm glad to be on the "Big Brother" side of the rivalry. As we all say in West Lafayette, we were all Born Hoosiers, but the fortunate ones were Saved Boilermakers by the grace of god! And no I'm not this other Purdue guy. I was invited on twitter.

IU established 1820

PU established 1869

Sorry, little brother.

Quality over Quantity. John Wooden, Neil Armstrong, Orville Redenbacher. That's what Purdue did for the world. It's ok you will eventually come out of denial little brother!

Quality over Quantity. John Wooden, Neil Armstrong, Orville Redenbacher. That's what Purdue did for the world. It's ok you will eventually come out of denial little brother!

Get out of here with that nonsense! Glen Robinson still can't read and you know that is true.

Mark Spitz

Michael Uslan-  Executive producer of the Batman film franchise

Mark Cuban

Purdue Person Enberg

Sage Steele

Orville Redenbacher.  Really?  He got a Purdue degree to make popcorn.

Hey, I'm just having fun with you.  You gotta expect some good natured ribbing in a "rivalry".

Haha oh boy... Quality over quantity eh?

5 Banners vs Purdue's winning record vs IU...which was built pre-WWII, we've led the all-time series since like 1940

All joking aside, welcome to the forums Boiler. This place will be kept civil and hopefully you respect that. It's always nice to get the view from someone not wearing Crimson shaded glasses!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Thanks guys. I am glad I have found some level headed IU fans to talk with. I love the bantering so you won't hurt my feelings. I can't wait for the basketball game this year! It should be basketball gameS but the Big Ten screwed up big time. Honest question: are all of you also IUFB fans or have you been brainwashed as reversible jacket fans? (Nd football and IU basketball fans). Those are the fans that I can't stand. Most of BoilerNation agrees with that. Anyway good luck and BOILER UP!

Thanks guys. I am glad I have found some level headed IU fans to talk with. I love the bantering so you won't hurt my feelings. I can't wait for the basketball game this year! It should be basketball gameS but the Big Ten screwed up big time. Honest question: are all of you also IUFB fans or have you been brainwashed as reversible jacket fans? (Nd football and IU basketball fans). Those are the fans that I can't stand. Most of BoilerNation agrees with that. Anyway good luck and BOILER UP!

All Indiana all the time, Once a Hoosier always a Hoosier! I will try to play nice

I dislike Mark Cuban. Not surprised he's an IU grad lol! Sage Steele is a IU grad?! I liked her! Ugh not anymore! I don't know who the others are. And oh come on I know you're impressed! If it wasn't for Purdue, you would not be able to enjoy the greatest snack on earth! And speaking of earth, if it wasn't for Purdue, you bone heads would never know that other things exist outside of planet Earth!

It's sad, but I've also been a life long IUFB fan as well. I LOVE Indiana's motto of 24 Sports, 1 Team. I stand by that 100% and will support all IU teams.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I dislike Mark Cuban. Not surprised he's an IU grad lol! Sage Steele is a IU grad?! I liked her! Ugh not anymore! I don't know who the others are. And oh come on I know you're impressed! If it wasn't for Purdue, you would not be able to enjoy the greatest snack on earth! And speaking of earth, if it wasn't for Purdue, you bone heads would never know that other things exist outside of planet Earth!

Michael Uslan is a producer for the Batman film franchise.

Mark Spitz is an Olympian.  It was his record that Michael Phelps broke.

Of course I'd know things existed outside of planet Earth.  I'd still have the ability to look up  ;)

I'll watch ND and IU football teams.  It's not like IU is the only fanbase with "reversible jacket" fans.  I know a few UK basketball/Alabama football fans.