Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) PF Elijah Thomas to Clemson

Cut list on 3/26/14.

Elijah Thomas cut his list of schools to 10: USC Florida Memphis Texas Oregon Illinois Ohio State SMU Oklahoma State UNLV

Rockwall, TX (Lancaster) 
Ht: 6-9 | Wt: 250 
AAU: Team Texas Elite

Has an offer. Videos inside the 247 profile.

Rivals

Scout

ESPN

Obviously a player with a bunch of talent, potential. Wake me up if we get an official visit for the kid from Texas. After 2014 recruiting....I'm dialing back on following these kids until they get to campus for visits.

Obviously a player with a bunch of talent, potential. Wake me up if we get an official visit for the kid from Texas. After 2014 recruiting....I'm dialing back on following these kids until they get to campus for visits.

I know what you mean. Don't really know much on this one other than we offered earlier this year. He xferred to Lancaster from Prime Prep back in the summer. Bragg and Derrickson seem to be the guys at this position for now. 

I know what you mean. Don't really know much on this one other than we offered earlier this year. He xferred to Lancaster from Prime Prep back in the summer. Bragg and Derrickson seem to be the guys at this position for now. 

I'm not sensing that Carlton Bragg has any serious interest in IU.

Hopefully Derrickson has a chance to be our guy.

I'm not sensing that Carlton Bragg has any serious interest in IU.

Hopefully Derrickson has a chance to be our guy.

Me either, but it's good the coaches are still checking in on him. Think we watched a few times since this last open window started for recruiting. Bragg is paps guy, so maybe he can fill us in sometime.

Sorry peeps. I misread that tweet from last night. Thought he was cutting to 8. 24?? lol.

Elijah Thomas ‏@EliCTMDThomas15

Here are the first 8 im still looking at ! No Order ... Alabama , Mizzou, Georgetown, Michgan ,SMU, Florida , LSU , & Oklahoma

2nd list of 8 No Order Oregon , Texas A&M , Ohio State , USC, North Carolina , NC State , Oklahoma State ,Minnesota 8 more tomorrow !

Sorry peeps. I misread that tweet from last night. Thought he was cutting to 8. 24?? lol.

Here are the first 8 im still looking at ! No Order ... Alabama , Mizzou, Georgetown, Michgan ,SMU, Florida , LSU , & Oklahoma

2nd list of 8 No Order Oregon , Texas A&M , Ohio State , USC, North Carolina , NC State , Oklahoma State ,Minnesota 8 more tomorrow !

Yes...8 each day. On that alone...no thanks!

Based on what I've read from his list of 24, I'm officially predicting either Alabama or Oregon. ;)

Or maybe Devry Institute of Technology or University of Phoenix online, but definitely one of those four.

Unless it could be Slippery Rock.

Based on what I've read from his list of 24, I'm officially predicting either Alabama or Oregon. ;)

I'm thinking either Oklahoma or Minnesota. 

lol. That's why I assigned this to Hwy.  He said it took a pot of coffee. :devil:

lol, I never even looked. Went offline for a few hours and when I came back on it was the first thing on my twitter feed. I did no work on this one! I had even forgotten about it and didn't realize who it was till I read it.