Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) PG Bryant Crawford to Wake Forest

Can the kid hit shots consistently from the perimeter or is he really only scoring by driving to the bucket? 

He is a shooter or a slasher?

Sorry for the delayed response. I wouldn't classify him as either. He is certainly not a shooter. In fact, his jump shot is pretty broken. He is able to get by defenders at this level, but I wouldn't classify him as a slasher. I wouldn't project BC to score over 10 ppg at the college level.

Having said that, BC is still a very special player. Being the PG, obviously he has a chance to affect nearly every offensive set. His three greatest strengths, imo, are his basketball IQ, his vision, and his ability to pass. The combination of those three make him very dangerous, and incredibly fun to watch. Really has some flash to some of his passes. BC is a great guard to lead a team, but he is going to need offensive threats to get the ball to. I don't believe BC would thrive if given what Yogi's role is this year. 

If you had to pick one player to compare him to, it would be Rajon Rondo, without a doubt.

Won the final game of the regular season today 71-68 and lead the team with 20pts (4 3s) and 6rebs. Boxscore

The Aquilian ‏@TheAquilian  4h
With the win, the Eagles clinch the 5-seed in the WCAC playoffs

He was at the Georgetown/Butler game a week or so ago.

Metro Challenge 60 going on today @ DeMatha. Some big names from the DMV area. Solid game for BC, but they fell in the first game 97-96.

Metro Challenge 60 ‏@MetChallenge60  9m

BC - 27 (10-19 fgs, 5-10 3s)

2017 SG DJ Harvey - 16 (8-12 fgs), 5rbs

Article from the Metro Challenge 60 tournament last weekend. Maybe another visit coming. :good:

All-MET ELITE ‏@all_metelite  Mar 31
ALL-MET ELITE : GONZAGA HS. - BRYANT CRAWFORD HAS SOMETHING TO PRO... http://all-metelite.blogspot.com/2014/03/gonzaga-hs-bryant-crawford-has.html?spref=tw

According to Crawford, Indiana, Georgetown and West Virginia -- where he's looking to visit soon -- have been working him the hardest. He also mentioned Louisville and Kansas as teams that were out during the season who plan to watch him this spring and summer.

BC and Tyus Battle were selected to the Mary Kline Classic along with a bunch of other names who we were once involved with. This event is pretty fun but I'm not sure I'll make it this year. They moved it to somewhere in Northern NJ, I think, closer to Alex's school. Here is the full roster below:

http://maryklineclassic.com/2014-mkc-roster/

UL been going after Briscoe. They offered him yesterday. May help us.

Probably need to watch out for Gtown, Cuse and Uconn.

Yea, Crawford was a big KJ guy I believe.

I'm confused. If Crawford is a big KJ guy, and UL (and UK) are going after Briscoe, how exactly does any of this help us?

I was more referencing what CCG was saying about watching out for Cuse, Gtown and Uconn. I saw a little activity on BC's crystal ball to UL but I think that's a pretty simple look at things by the experts, imo. Seems a bit uninformed. I don't disagree he may not be an IU lean, but to say he is a UL lean seems like jumping to conclusions.