Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JSHoosier

(2014) WR Coray Keel

With their postseason hopes on the line, senior receiver Coray Keel and the South Gwinnett Comets refused to let down against their Region 8-AAAAAA rival, the Grayson Rams. Keel caught three touchdown passes and – along with a huge special teams play – the Comets defeated the visiting Rams, 28-21, on Friday at Richard Snell Community Stadium.

“It was a good win for us,” said Keel, who finished with four catches for 95 yards and touchdown receptions of 6, 17 and 61 yards. “Going into this game I knew I had to do anything I could to help my teammates. Grayson is one of the big time rivalries, so beating them my senior year was very important to me.”

Link

http://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/news/2013/oct/20/fans-choice-player-week-candidate-prof-1020/

A little help here for a future Hoosier. Drop a vote for Coray Keel for Player of the Week!

Done. We need some help..

Carter Governale - Mill Creek - 613

CK - 387

Jeremy McDuffie - Shiloh - 311

Grant McDonald - Collis Hill - 287