Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JaybobHoosier

What Are Your Top 3 Concerns

I don't think it's going to be a season for the ages but we should be able to enjoy watching the players grow throughout the year. They could be a pretty good group before the year is through. It's going to be fun to watch.

Guard depth: Stan Robinson has been working on some at the point, but he played with a top PG recruit at Findlay so he will be a little inexperienced at that spot. Jeff Goodman tweeted that Jeremy Hollowell got some work at the point. 

Road conference games: Always a concern, especially with this young team. Yogi and Sheehey are the only ones who should be used to everything. Hollowell might be too. Lord knows how Hanner will react.

Inexperience: I think this freshmen class will easily be the best group Crean has brought in so far, but they're still freshmen right now. We'll see how they react to different game situations.

1.  Inexperience

2.  3 point shooting

3.  Depth 

The last one might surprise people, but there is so much that is unknown about this team.  Outside of maybe 3 players, there is nothing given.  That scares me a little.  

1.  My blood pressure spiking to stroke levels due to our youth and inexperience.

2.  Me frightening my son while screaming about our 3 point shooting

3.  rebounding

Very happy to see Parakeet join this board. An excellent, sane poster is this gentleman!

Very happy to see Parakeet join this board. An excellent, sane poster is this gentleman!

Thanks for the kind words.  I'm glad to be here.  Like I told Reb in another thread, I'm like a guilty conscious, you just can't get away from me.  

1. Inexperience2. Inexperience3. InexperienceI'm a tad but nervous about our... Wait for it... INEXPERIENCE this yearSent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I couldn't have said it better, but while watchin all the inexperience, you forgot one concern...running out of beer! Lmao