Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JaybobHoosier

Who Is Your Surprise Player This Season

I think it will be Devin Davis. Guard multiple positions, great around the basket, athletic, and loves to rebound and work hard. We will need that tough nosed play, and I think he will be a great surprise off the bench. Perea could be a sleeper as well.

Hanner Perea.  I know there isn't much to go on to suggest he will be better, but I think he gains confidence against the cupcakes and becomes serviceable which we need.  He is crazy athletic, but scared to make the wrong move so he hesitates.  Just doesn't look comfortable.  Once he gains confidence he will be ok.  

I am going to go with Austin Etherington or Stan Robinson. Stan showed he was a player at Hysteria is he can shoot and make good decisions we will be good. And after AE threw down that monster dunk last year, he wants more. I may be the only one but I expect these guys to make a difference this year.

I am going to go with Austin Etherington or Stan Robinson. Stan showed he was a player at Hysteria is he can shoot and make good decisions we will be good. And after AE threw down that monster dunk last year, he wants more. I may be the only one but I expect these guys to make a difference this year.

Definitely not the only one to think that. I'm very high on Stan Robinson. I think he'll do some real good things this year.