Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Zach Gunn to Ball State

Royals’ 6-7 forward Zach Gunn scored 23 points and grabbed nine rebounds to lead HSE to a hard-fought 72-66 win over Fishers in the opening round of the Class 4A sectional at Carmel High School.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2017/02/28/4a-sectionals-zach-gunn-hse-prevent-fishers-upset-attempt/98496760/

Not sure if I've already said it in this thread, but this is going to be one of those kid's that we end up regretting not getting down the road.

Not just us, but Butler, Purdue and ND as well.

If we get a new coach I could definitely see Gunn in play. Players will transfer and recruits may be let out of their LOI. New coach will need bodies and it's late to get into the game recruiting wise. Gunn is a kid who seems more tied to Indiana University than Crean.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Hamilton Southeaster defeated Anderson 68-47 to advance to the sectional championshp game tonight.  Gunn did not play - this from the Indpls. Star.

"Royals star player Zach Gunn didn't play in Friday night's game in what HSE coach Brian Satterfield called "a coach's decision. A little something happened on Tuesday night, so we were just playing it safe." The Royals face Carmel in Saturday night's sectional final."