Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Zach Gunn to Ball State

I remember watching him as a freshman when he was widely considered one of the best class of 2017 kids in the state, which has obviously cooled down a bit since then.

He's still a good player, looks to be a lot better built and less doughy than when he was a freshman.

If Jordan Tucker says no, I would definitely take this kid as a backup plan.  The only concerning thing is that this class pretty much consists of backup plans.  That's not the worst thing in the world as long as it's a complementary class, however the pressure is on to land some studs in 2018.

HSE has 15 games left, plus the postseason. Seems likely he breaks Gary's scoring record at the school. Needs to average 18ish a game for the rest of the year. That would be a cool milestone.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Kid has more talent than "being a walkon" right?

Definitely he will be playing basketball on scholarship somewhere next year. From watching him this year it wouldn't surprise me if higher major teams jump in his recruitment after the season for the late period

Definitely he will be playing basketball on scholarship somewhere next year. From watching him this year it wouldn't surprise me if higher major teams jump in his recruitment after the season for the late period

Kinda what I was thinking. Doesn't come close to breaking a state scoring record and be "trash". Miss on tucker, go get him!