Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Zach Gunn to Ball State

Preferred Walk-on would be glorious. I don't think we will be so lucky, but that would be a super steal.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

If he keeps playing like he is in his senior year his recruitment will pick back up in the spring and I predict he will have a number of new schools jumping in. He is a D-1 player for sure. The question will be who gets involved. In my opinion he would be a project for a high level program with major upside or he can be a stud at a mid major school. I walked away impressed with him yesterday. Another kid that impressed me and DePaul got a steal is jaylen butz. He will be a player at DePaul and if he wouldn't of committed early high majors would of been all over him

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I know Jaylen Butz. I haven't seen Brooks in action yet. I might need to check out a NS game this year. Maybe a Snider game too.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

No might about it u need to check them out. I came away yesterday more impressed with Fort Wayne north then any team there. They were every bit as good as north central and New Albany. Very fun team to watch.

Sounds like our backup for Tucker.

I don't mind Gunn. He actually seems to be far underrated. That seems due to his "lack" or appeared lack of athleticism. He's a basketball player though for sure.

Again though, Indiana shouldnt have to land its 4 or 5th target for a particular position.

Sounds like our backup for Tucker.

I don't mind Gunn. He actually seems to be far underrated. That seems due to his "lack" or appeared lack of athleticism. He's a basketball player though for sure.

Again though, Indiana shouldnt have to land its 4 or 5th target for a particular position.

He is from Indiana so there is that. Relationships

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He was the "shooter" on the Wilkes, Scruggs AAU team. They didn't require much else from him.

Smart, team player. Can definitely shoot it. Appears to lack athleticism. Decent size.

He was also the "leader" on that team for whatever thats worth

I thought one of the issues was that he saw himself as a PG and our staff didn't seem him in that role.

Wasn't that Scruggs? I thought Gunn has always been a SF, shooter type. I could've missed something.