Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Zach Gunn to Ball State

Sounded like he had a pretty good debut. Hit three 3's and had a block from what I seen.

‏@prephoopstars1: Final at Fishers: Hamilton Southeastern 80, Fishers 71. Eric Davidson 27, Brendan Burns 16, Zach Gunn 13. Devin Chaudion 19...

Gunn plays on the same AAU team as another freshman at my old high school who has really had no looks yet but is a strong 6'4" wing player with a very nice game inside the paint and is averaging like 4 blocks a game.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201844910157017

Yes sorry about the poor Facebook video but I really like this kid.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20140103/SPORTS/140109935/1002

The hype around the freshman is real, which he proved in last week's Carroll Shootout. Gunn used his height and wingspan to make himself a defensive presence down low.

On the offensive end, he grabbed offensive boards for easy put backs and showed the ability to knock down three-pointers consistently.

Gunn scored all of his 13 points in the first quarter against DeKalb in the team's second game of the holiday tournament. He was quiet in the second before picking up a second foul.

The Royals were ahead significantly by the third quarter as Gunn was used sparingly in the win.

Though all his points came in the opening eight minutes, he made his first three attempts from long range.
In the second day of the shootout, Gunn scored 19 points against Marion and 23 points against Mooresville, a performance that included shooting 6-of-9 from beyond the arc.

Despite his size, Gunn is used to playing outside. Playing in the post is something he's latching onto in his freshman season.