Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Kris Wilkes to UCLA

Indiana Top 80 Camp Evaluation:

No. 68 6’8 ’17 Kris Wilkes of Fisher/ North Central HS
Wilkes was the top player in camp regardless of class and is also in the national conversation as a top ten player. He combines an excellent attitude, great work ethic along with remarkable athleticism and an ever-improving skill set. Simply put, Wilkes is a gifted player! He’s a great all around players. He handles the ball extremely well for his size and finishes strong around the rim with crowd-pleasing dunks. Wilkes can score from every level on the court and has NBA potential. More importantly, he is a humble young man that still plays within the team structure.

sounds like a winner!

UA Indy Hoosiers @Indyhoosiersbba
2017 6'8 F Kris Wilkes leads NC with 28 & 6 in win over Indy Met. GREAT start for Wilkes. #GOHOOSIERS! !!!

Kyle Neddenriep @KyleNeddenriep

Purdue assistant Jack Owens was in tonight to watch North Central's Kris Wilkes (2017).

UA Indy Hoosiers @Indyhoosiersbba
2017 6'8 F Kris Wilkes leads NC with 28 & 6 in win over Indy Met. GREAT start for Wilkes. #GOHOOSIERS! !!!

Kyle Neddenriep @KyleNeddenriep
Purdue assistant Jack Owens was in tonight to watch North Central's Kris Wilkes (2017).

How do we stand with him Pap?

IU is in a decent position here. Definitely better than I thought a few months ago and definitely good to see him make it to HH. All the big boys are going to be involved but, depending on the season IU has, could see them in it until the end.

Looking at the '17 in state class and IU's shot with them I would say:
Malik Williams (at this point I'd be surprised if he ends up elsewhere)
Paul Scruggs
Kris Wilkes

I think it'll be interesting to see how much IU tracks Zach Gunn this coming fall. Game seems to have flattened out a bit and I know IU was still trying to take him and he wouldn't commit but now have Durham committed. We'll see, just not sure where he ranks in that list.

Thanks Pap! Hope we can get the guys you mentioned. Good back to back classes!