Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Kris Wilkes to UCLA

Doesn't sound good.

I would be a little more worried if it was a UCLA writer that was the source but I just can't bring myself to get to worked up over this vip content because a Duke writer is the source. It's one thing if he had info on another team in the ACC but inside info on a team on the other side of the country in the PAC 12.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

If it were that cut and dry, all experts would be privy to the same information within a very short period of time. The information available, typically becomes available in short order so imo nonsense. I remain challenged to understand if it wasn't IU, why he would keep them in his top 3.

If it isn't IU at this point hes really trolling the fanbase hard.  I get that hes a fan but coming to campus and posting almost exclusively IU stuff on social media.  I get that he might not want to come here, but he seems like a classy kid that would be careful and take a step back not to get our hopes up. 

On another note he seems to be really into his GF is she younger than him?  Possibly staying in the Indy area?

9 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

If it isn't IU at this point hes really trolling the fanbase hard.  I get that hes a fan but coming to campus and posting almost exclusively IU stuff on social media.  I get that he might not want to come here, but he seems like a classy kid that would be careful and take a step back not to get our hopes up. 

On another note he seems to be really into his GF is she younger than him?  Possibly staying in the Indy area?

I'm glad someone else is seeing that. I've been saying if he doesn't come here he's doing his self no favors by constantly talking w IU fans and the HH post among others. I know some will say he's just a kid, but he knows what he's doing sorry. I almost feel bad for him if he doesn't come here after everything now, because of what will ensue. 

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Five-star wing Brian Bowen tells ESPN he will visit Arizona this weekend, and then head straight to UCLA for a visit starting on Monday.
@jeffborzello

I haven't followed his recruitment too closely but it seems like they put more effort to Bowen after their visit with Wilkes. Idk

Five-star wing Brian Bowen tells ESPN he will visit Arizona this weekend, and then head straight to UCLA for a visit starting on Monday.
@jeffborzello

must be nice to attend a school that doesn't care if you miss a week. #LaLu

17 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

I haven't followed his recruitment too closely but it seems like they put more effort to Bowen after their visit with Wilkes. Idk

Bowen and Wilkes are almost the exact same height and weight. Seems odd UCLA would go that hard after both of them.