Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Kris Wilkes to UCLA

3 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

They've landed a few SG/SF recruits already.  If Wilkes and another SG/SF commit I'm guessing their earlier commits my decommit and look elsewhere.

With Xavier? (Sorry I'm having trouble following and I promise thats on my end tonight lol) I think Wilkes and Scruggs come in and get their minutes. They're better than what they have, and staff is selling that I would imagine. Maybe guys transfer, or if not there, decommit...but Scruggs and certainly not Wilkes have any playing time issues at Xavier.

It's probably me, laying on ice for hours at a time and taking meds really mess me up.  If Wilkes commits to X they might lose other recruits because they've felt they've been recruited over.  I don't know everyone they have committed but I think Marshal is a SG/SF and a few others.

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

It's probably me, laying on ice for hours at a time and taking meds really mess me up.  If Wilkes commits to X they might lose other recruits because they've felt they've been recruited over.  I don't know everyone they have committed but I think Marshal is a SG/SF and a few others.

Xavier will take Scruggs and Wilkes and worry about what Naji Marshall, Jared Ridder and Eilias Harden think about it later.

On 8/27/2016 at 0:03 AM, hoosierpap said:

Xavier will take Scruggs and Wilkes and worry about what Naji Marshall, Jared Ridder and Eilias Harden later.

Chip Miller @BLUEChip_Miller

Five-star 2017 wing Kris Wilkes (@kadw31) will officially visit UConn the weekend of Nov. 4, per @KyleNeddenriep.

3 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

I ventured over to some Illini boards and they seem oddly confident with Wilkes, some even saying it's possible he'll verbal on his visit.

My, they're going to be awfully disappointed.

They said the same stuff about Scruggs

12 hours ago, AKHoosier said:

I ventured over to some Illini boards and they seem oddly confident with Wilkes, some even saying it's possible he'll verbal on his visit.

My, they're going to be awfully disappointed.

That's about the only thing I'm confident about! Wilkes not going to Illinois.  Is it a bad sign he is going to Xavier and Uconn after us?

That's about the only thing I'm confident about! Wilkes not going to Illinois.  Is it a bad sign he is going to Xavier and Uconn after us?

I'm a bit worried about Xavier getting last crack, especially if Scruggs pops for X. No CB love for X, all UCLA so far.

Here's to hoping we impress beyond belief.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I'm a bit worried about Xavier getting last crack, especially if Scruggs pops for X. No CB love for X, all UCLA so far.

Here's to hoping we impress beyond belief.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Have to imagine that IU will do an in-home after the Xavier visit if it gets to that point

@ESPNInsider @PaulBiancardi do you believe Kris Wilkes and Paul Scruggs will end up playing together in college? AAU Teammates. #AskCoachB

Not a lock but there's a good chance they will end up at the same school. Either IU or Xavier. - @PaulBiancardi

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners