Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Kris Wilkes to UCLA

5 minutes ago, BTOWN said:

LOL, sorry guys. Didn't mean to sound that mysterious or start anything but just thought I would pass on some stuff that I've heard/know/read. I usually stay pretty quiet but with the site going through problems I thought it would be a good time to start posting a little bit more. 

Yes, please.

13 hours ago, BTOWN said:

It was originally thought that Kris would be a Spring decision until recently when things really picked up and he got serious about his recruitment. I could see both sides aiming for Hoosier Hysteria so that's definitely a possibility. He should be signed in November. 

Signed at IU?

The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club!

For the new posters on the board it's best to sit back and what to see if those people making claims are right.  People build up a reputation of having good or bad info.  Although recruiting is extremely fluid and difficult to predict. 

As far as Wilkes, he would be a perfect fit in IU's system and I believe he knows this.  As pap as said time and time again, IU does a really good job on unofficial and OV.  Hopefully IU will get the chance to have OVs with both Wilkes and Scruggs.  If it is at HH I hope that crowd shows them how much Hoosier Nation wants them at IU.

21 hours ago, BTOWN said:

I could see both sides aiming for Hoosier Hysteria so that's definitely a possibility. He should be signed in November. 

I should have worded it differently but this is in no way saying that HH is going to happen. And to clear up the last sentence... This means a decision will be made by the November Signing Period, (to whichever school he chooses). Which I think is down to IU, Xavier and UCLA, in that order. With IU and Xavier having the highest chances at this time. 

My apologies again. 

Yeah, maybe I should have worded it differently but this is in no way saying that HH is going to happen. And to clear up the last sentence... This means a decision will be made by the November Signing Period, (to whichever school he chooses). Which I think is down to IU, Xavier and UCLA, in that order. With IU and Xavier having the highest chances at this time. 

That's my take too. I like the wings in 17. Would be nice to get 2 of them.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners