Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Kris Wilkes to UCLA

‏@Indyhoosiersbba: Scruggs, Wilkes, Gunn headed home from IU visit. Very impressive visit. coach Crean/Staff absolutely impress. Kids feel good about IU
Hopefully they all will be coming to IU permanently in the future. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

We need to lock down this class. Probably going to be one of the best.

‏@Indyhoosiersbba: Kansas Jayhawks have offered 2017 Indy Hoosiers top prospects 6'3 G Paul Scruggs & 6'6 F Kris Wilkes today. KU- Howard gave info. Congrats!!  Kansas asst Howard says Scruggs 6'3(Southport) & Wlkes 6'6( North central) will be main focus of young kids. 4th for Both. IU,PU,Xavier.

Scruggs and Gunn have been on the list for a bit now but a few more names added today. I added them to the HH thread on the mainboard.

‏@Indyhoosiersbba: '17 Prospects- Kris Wilkes, Paul Scruggs , Zach Gunn , Tra Landers , Jalen Adaway, Cooper Neese will attend Hoosier Hysteria Oct 25th

Scruggs and Gunn have been on the list for a bit now but a few more names added today. I added them to the HH thread on the mainboard.

‏@Indyhoosiersbba: '17 Prospects- Kris Wilkes, Paul Scruggs , Zach Gunn , Tra Landers , Jalen Adaway, Cooper Neese will attend Hoosier Hysteria Oct 25th

I know I've said it a million times but to get two or three of these kids in 2017 would be great. Adaway is a great player. He plays at my alma mater and is pretty good. 

IN is loaded in that class.  We could put together a monster class and never step foot in an airport.