Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) PG Paul Scruggs to Xavier

5 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Colonel! How you been man? Long time no see on this site.

Pap, is this just a visit or does UCONN have a legit chance to make a big impression here?

I'm not Pap and I can't answer your question, exactly, but a Peegs stock watch earlier this month indicated that if Scruggs didn't commit in the week after the Xavier visit, and especially if he took other visits, that those were good signs for IU.

RECAP: ZAGS BLOG

"We're looking to get the Michigan State visit and an Indiana visit but we're trying to speed things up," Peterson said. "We know the business of it, schools can go out and get other guards. So we're going to try to looking at speeding some things up and getting this process wrapped up."

Really interesting... I guess MSU and IU having other guards lined up for OVs is weighing on PS. I guess he's not a lock for X just yet.

That would be another level of disrespect if it's just lip service. I feel a little better after his X OV and no commitment. They could be referring to Waters but also to the situation at MSU or X. I'm sure they saw after Ill got their PG commit that, while Scruggs is extremely tainted, there are other talented guards out there waiting to pull the trigger.