Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2016) PG Kyle Guy to Virginia

Recap from the Adidas Super64. Solid tournament for Kyle.

https://indiana.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1663252

Despite playing up one class, rising junior Guy (Lawrence Central) had a big week for Indiana Elite and tossed in 16 points and dished out four assists in the championship game. 

The final was a rematch of a Super Pool game played on Thursday and also won by Indiana Elite, 72-54. Guy led Indiana Elite that day with 17 points. 

The championship game was the second of two games on Sunday for Indiana Elite. In the morning semifinals, the Indiana team knocked off Florida Elite, 64-53. Guy had 25 points including 4-for-5 on 3-pointers.

That'll bump him up the rankings. I watched him closely in that finals game. Pretty good ball handling. Team player. Great shooting. I like him as a prospect. Good 4 year player. I don't think that finals game was his best as he had some errant plays. Clearly he is one of the best players on a very good team.

Side note- Hyron Edwards wasn't super impressive. Solid player, but top 75? Not so sure. Could have been an average game for him since Cline was so hot and the offensive focal point.

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="75680" timestamp="1406565767"]Don't get excited on this one fellas. From what I'm hearing, there is a 0-5% chance he goes to IU. As long as Crean is here anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote] lol. Did you source give more detail? CCG is gonna want Crean gone more than ever now lol.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Don't get excited on this one fellas. From what I'm hearing, there is a 0-5% chance he goes to IU. As long as Crean is here anyway...Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Sadly, that seems to be the trend. What gives?

Am I to think poor coaching is the cause for this????? There must be more to it. Oh well.