Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ccgeneral

JB2 deciding soon

oh I do support IU football lol my biggest passion (sportswise) though is IU basketball, I remember bein really really young and seein my great grandparents, aunts, uncles all watchin an iubb game and putting every emotion they had into it...that's what grabbed me and why I'm so into it...don't get me wrong I do like other sports but nothing will ever compare to iubb...ever...lol

Haha, just giving you a hard time.  I am in the same boat as you.  All my uncles are HUGE IU fans, and it all stemmed from their mother.  Can't thank her enough! 

I didn't grow up watching anything but IU Basketball when it came to IU sports.  I've had to get myself more into watching the other sports (kind of hard when my wife hates watching sports on TV, except IU basketball :) ).  Just trying to help get more people to the football board.  The biggest problem for me is that I can't get into football recruiting, and I don't watch any other college football other than IU.  So I am limited in what I can talk about with football.

Haha, just giving you a hard time.  I am in the same boat as you.  All my uncles are HUGE IU fans, and it all stemmed from their mother.  Can't thank her enough!  I didn't grow up watching anything but IU Basketball when it came to IU sports.  I've had to get myself more into watching the other sports (kind of hard when my wife hates watching sports on TV, except IU basketball :) ).  Just trying to help get more people to the football board.  The biggest problem for me is that I can't get into football recruiting, and I don't watch any other college football other than IU.  So I am limited in what I can talk about with football.

I agree with ya on the recruiting n stuff, I don't know why it's so hard for me to follow football, I like the sport, but even with the nfl there just seems to be a blah factor I guess...with me anyway lol and I knew ya were just givin me a hard time, how can we be friends if we don't rib on each other? Lmao

I agree with ya on the recruiting n stuff, I don't know why it's so hard for me to follow football, I like the sport, but even with the nfl there just seems to be a blah factor I guess...with me anyway lol and I knew ya were just givin me a hard time, how can we be friends if we don't rib on each other? Lmao

That's why I keep telling myself that everyone likes me, because everyone messes with me lol.