Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) DT Michael Barwick

http://www.cincinnati.com/article/20131005/SPT0301/310060036

The Summit Country Day School head football coach can’t pick one defining moment.

That’s because senior lineman Mike Barwick Jr. has been producing Silver Knights highlights for nearly four years now.

“There’s so many of them,” Brown said. “He’s started since he was a freshman, so he’s done a lot of special things over the years.” Forced to name one, though, both Brown and Barwick land on the second half of last season’s playoff game against Triad. Summit trailed at halftime, but Barwick forced two fumbles and recorded 1.5 sacks in the second half to propel Summit to the win.

“We knew he was big time, but he proved when he sets his mind he can dominate a game,” Brown said. Barwick has kept it up so far this season, with 4.5 sacks in the his first five games, as well as three forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.

Tried to help you out and make the thread for Delroy Baker, but I couldn't figure out how you got the links to appear like that.

HTML doesn't work, and I couldn't get the other BBCodes to display correctly.

Thanks JS. Sometimes i wonder myself how i get them to work to. I'm not much of a computer techie and can't really explain it. It's pretty much repetitous to me. I think i just post the link in the thread and then start in the middle of the link and rename the hyperlink like above,then edit all the other stuff out if that makes any sense. Let me see if i can't get someone to maybe help you out today.

Thanks JS. Sometimes i wonder myself how i get them to work to. I'm not much of a computer techie and can't really explain it. It's pretty much repetitous to me. I think i just post the link in the thread and then start in the middle of the link and rename the hyperlink like above,then edit all the other stuff out if that makes any sense. Let me see if i can't get someone to maybe help you out today.

Yeah, that doesn't really help.  I tried to set it up like that because I like continuity, it looks more professional.

Yeah, that doesn't really help.  I tried to set it up like that because I like continuity, it looks more professional.

Right on buddy. Thanks. We'll get this figured out for you one way or another.

http://www2.cincinnati.com/blogs/recruiting/2013/11/01/summit-country-day-football-seniors-leaving-significant-legacy-on-school-record-book/

Summit Country Day plays host to Lockland at 7 p.m. today on Senior Night. There are 10 seniors on the team this season. While the Silver Knights are projected to make the postseason, multiple seniors are leaving a legacy on the record books, according to coach Mike Brown:

Michael Barwick Jr. (Indiana verbal commit)

• 1st in Sacks in a Game (4.5 vs. Deer Park 2013)
  • 1st in Sacks in a Career (15.5)
  • 1st (tied) in Fumble Recoveries in a Career (8) (VIII)

http://www.cincinnati.com/sports/

Here are the 2013 Associated Press Southwest All-District football teams. They were selected by a media panel from the district.

DVI First Team Defense Michael Barwick, Cin. Summit Country Day, 6-3, 300

Defensive player of the year: Michael Barwick, Cin. Summit Country Day  :yahoo:  

Recruiting opening back up this weekend and it's shaping up pretty nice for us. I'll start a thread later. Big Mike in the House! I like this kid...

Mike Barwick Jr. ‏@MizzikeTheGreat 17h
I can't wait until I go on this official visit this weekend! @IU_RGTHE3RD don't forget to make sure you're my host. #IU #BtownBOUND