Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

34 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Lost my job on Wednesday so if anybody wants to throw some prayers my way would be greatly appreciated. 

Prayers my friend that has happened to a lot of people I have worked with recently.

3 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Lost my job on Wednesday so if anybody wants to throw some prayers my way would be greatly appreciated. 

Oh man I am sorry. Weren’t you in logistics?  

28 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Oh man I am sorry. Weren’t you in logistics?  

I was good memory. 

15 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

Sorry to hear that. What kind of work do you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked in logistics. Trying to look at it as a blessing and going to look into maybe moving out of that.  But it’s tough to move over laterally.  Gonna talk with some recruiters on Monday. 

Thanks for all the prayers folks start my new job on Monday.  It’s a bit of a pay cut but i get to stay on first shift which was a real priority for me my daughter is 6 almost 7 and I want to be with her as much as possible while she still wants me around. 

Im going to be helping my wife with her business by handing Social media presence and trying to help create passive income so fingers crossed I can figure that out and maybe parlay that experience into a career change down the line 

6 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Thanks for all the prayers folks start my new job on Monday.  It’s a bit of a pay cut but i get to stay on first shift which was a real priority for me my daughter is 6 almost 7 and I want to be with her as much as possible while she still wants me around. 

Im going to be helping my wife with her business by handing Social media presence and trying to help create passive income so fingers crossed I can figure that out and maybe parlay that experience into a career change down the line 

Time with family > pay.  Sorry you had to take a cut but very nice that you got to stay with first shift. 

Pray that Yarden's family is safe.

Seth Tow -

This was in #iuwbb sophomore Yarden Garzon's hometown in Israel. When I talked to her sister Lior (Oklahoma State senior) for a profile on Yarden last year, she described Ra'anana as the type of small town where you can go anywhere and know most of the people.