Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

6 minutes ago, pappy1865 said:

My turn for prayers. Got a letter from the Superintendent and the Assitant Superintendent sent to my office about lack of construction, you know,  due to weather, and demanded a change in leadership. Pretty much on the unemployment line as of 415 today. Hope I land on my feet quickly.  Don't need that hassle from the ex-wife. 

Praying for a quick landing for you.

My turn for prayers. Got a letter from the Superintendent and the Assitant Superintendent sent to my office about lack of construction, you know,  due to weather, and demanded a change in leadership. Pretty much on the unemployment line as of 415 today. Hope I land on my feet quickly.  Don't need that hassle from the ex-wife. 

Praying for you brother

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’ll be praying for everyone during this crazy time with the coronvirus. I know my family will need them. Our second child is due April 5th, likely to come earlier, just really hoping she stays healthy. Hoping her mama and brother stay healthy. Hope everyone here stays healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Oh man. Exciting times but i know you are concerned. Will be praying for health for the entire Chicken coop!

20 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I’ll be praying for everyone during this crazy time with the coronvirus. I know my family will need them. Our second child is due April 5th, likely to come earlier, just really hoping she stays healthy. Hoping her mama and brother stay healthy. Hope everyone here stays healthy.

Loaded, that was lovely.

You're starting to grow on me.

While we are at it, my rock of a father n law is 88. Up until a month ago he could outwork most of in the yard. He loved working outside then he caught pneumonia. 30+ days in the hospital we thought he was losing the battle but after a risky procedure revealed a different form he has been making great strides. No comes the virus that hurts elderly worst. He checks all those boxes unfortunately. I would appreciate prayers that this virus can be kept away from him and his improvements can continue.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I'm like rcs29, up until yesterday, I was keeping an eye on the reports but felt to an extent it was being overhyped.  No longer.  I am a believer this stuff is nothing to take lightly.  My prayers for everyone and their families and that health officials quickly find a way to stop this virus.

While we are at it, my rock of a father n law is 88. Up until a month ago he could outwork most of in the yard. He loved working outside then he caught pneumonia. 30+ days in the hospital we thought he was losing the battle but after a risky procedure revealed a different form he has been making great strides. No comes the virus that hurts elderly worst. He checks all those boxes unfortunately. I would appreciate prayers that this virus can be kept away from him and his improvements can continue.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Prayers going up! Hope all is well his way

Prayers going up! Hope all is well his way

Thanks. We ended up moving them in with us this weekend. He is doing well and while watching all of us on our phones he asked if he could get one of those little computers. Today was a hoot trying to teach an 88 year old with early dementia how to use an iPhone.

14 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

I think I’m starting to lose track of my days but day 28-29 now. It is truly amazing how much better I feel. I appreciate those here who said a prayer for myself. Love you guys!

Winning, 1 day at a time!

Atta boy!

What started as one good day is turning into the  way things are.

That is absolutely excellent.

36 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Thanks. We ended up moving them in with us this weekend. He is doing well and while watching all of us on our phones he asked if he could get one of those little computers. Today was a hoot trying to teach an 88 year old with early dementia how to use an iPhone.

I bet that gave everyone a good laugh that will last forever. Good to hear my man.

Life got a little more stressful here. My sister n law tested positive for Covid yesterday. My Wife’s father had been staying with her until Sat when we moved him in with us. He is 3 weeks out from having had pneumonia and is still on O2 so there was some overlap between the sister n law and him plus we helped her move his stuff so we all had contact.

The bigger concern is my father n law. I took him down to the VA to get tested and will find out in 5 days. No symptoms yet but would appreciate your prayers.

We now have 2 college kids, 2 HS kids, 2 SR citizens and my wife quarantined for another 8 days or so.