Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

I just want to ask that everyone say a prayer for my neighbor today. He is an avid IU fan, even drove to Bloomington this year in snow and ice to catch a game, as he lost his wife this morning. His teenage daughter found her around noon today, while he was at work, and ran to my wife, hysterical asking for help. All of this after loosing a son not long ago. Words cannot express the heart break that I feel for this family.

Prayers have been given. My condolences.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, reconmkd said:

I just want to ask that everyone say a prayer for my neighbor today. He is an avid IU fan, even drove to Bloomington this year in snow and ice to catch a game, as he lost his wife this morning. His teenage daughter found her around noon today, while he was at work, and ran to my wife, hysterical asking for help. All of this after loosing a son not long ago. Words cannot express the heart break that I feel for this family.

Praying for them to find healing and peace!

Dude, you know you got em from me.

Thanks man, should be relatively in the clear as I felt it clotting early in the process. The techs, nurses, and docs were pretty amazed I felt it and knew where it was located. PSA, if you feel there’s something wrong there most likely is, get it checked out!!

Some salmon or caribou would help make me feel better Alaska!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Never ever hesitate to ask.  Prayers and positive thoughts for you my btb friend.

Thanks Old Fart, I hate asking but after doing pretty good for awhile it’s frustrating when your body reverts back to being crap. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. Trying to stay mentally positive over this whole situation.

Thanks Old Fart, I hate asking but after doing pretty good for awhile it’s frustrating when your body reverts back to being crap. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. Trying to stay mentally positive over this whole situation.

you asked for prayers, not miracles! no salmon or caribou for you

You know you got our prayers man. It’s not like you live in Alaska or something . We couldn’t do it without either of you!

14 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Hate continuing to ask but I’d appreciate all thoughts and prayers for me. My body decided it wasn’t happy without throwing clots. I clotted again recently while being on blood thinners. I know I’m blessed in life with so many other things but if I never clot again I’d be a very happy dude. Thanks in advance all.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Prayers brother!!!

Damn man. Sorry to hear that.

Thanks. Didn't get to see iu basketball get good again only 57 

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

I told him it was coming soon with archie hope I am right