Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

30 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Prayers up Pappy.

Sent from my XT1575 using BtownBanners mobile app

11 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Sending prayers up for you!

Thanks to you both, and glad to see/hear you're doing better Aloha!  Stay strong brother!

2 hours ago, pappy1865 said:

Usually stay away from boards during the offseason, but came by to ask for a few prayers.  Had a job interview on my birthday a few weeks back, and got the call last week with a verbal offer.  Still waiting on the written agreement to come through.  Just asking for prayers that it's coming.  The jobsite I'm off to if I don't get to come home is an impossible one in Iowa that will have me missing Thanksgiving and Christmas with the 4 year old.  The new job is in Indy at Eli Lilly, and I'd get to drive over from the Haute every day.  Much better than flying all over the place and living in hotels!

Thanks in advance Hoosier family!

Many prayers for you and your family!

Usually stay away from boards during the offseason, but came by to ask for a few prayers.  Had a job interview on my birthday a few weeks back, and got the call last week with a verbal offer.  Still waiting on the written agreement to come through.  Just asking for prayers that it's coming.  The jobsite I'm off to if I don't get to come home is an impossible one in Iowa that will have me missing Thanksgiving and Christmas with the 4 year old.  The new job is in Indy at Eli Lilly, and I'd get to drive over from the Haute every day.  Much better than flying all over the place and living in hotels!

Thanks in advance Hoosier family!

Just lifted up a prayer. I hope it works out so you can be home with the family.

Sent from my LG-D850 using BtownBanners mobile app

14 minutes ago, pappy1865 said:

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!  It's official.  Got it.  Start the 29th!

Sweet, glad everything worked out!!  He has a plan for us, we might not like it and it might take longer than we would like, but there is a plan.  Congrats pappy, hope you get to spend a lot of time with the family now.

More is coming to light on this.  There were 4 total people involved.  The uncle of the girl who broke in, is the ex-boyfriend of my now deceased buddies girlfriend.  They went into the apartment, by one dude climbing the railing to the 2nd floor, opening the sliding glass door, then, unlocking the main door for the others.  Got 48 bucks in cash, and his credit cards, plus the keys to his car.  Hearing from my sources that the Ex boyfriend was a real stalker type.  Guess he tried to commit suicide last night, and when whomever found him and took him to the hospital, is how the Terre Haute police found him.  I hope justice is swift and furious for these 4.

On 10/19/2013 at 9:23 PM, JaybobHoosier said:

Glad you like it Yuk. I love this thread, and hope it gets used as much as possible when needed. I'm a very big believer in prayer and Christianity. I am a drummer in a worship band, but am transitioning over to the guitar and bass to make way from an amazing up and coming drummer.

I am in industrial sales and one of my customers told me he got diagnosed with bone cancer....I went home and balled my eyes out! I consider myself a tough guy but this hit me like a ton of bricks! I have been praying for him! 

Unfortunately, I'm in need of more prayers. Recently I got sick (again) and while running tests they found some other issues. It's the second time in 6 months I've been told by doctors "you're lucky to be alive and glad we caught this." I'll have more tests run in the coming weeks to determine how bad it is but medical issues are starting to wear on me. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers!

Unfortunately, I'm in need of more prayers. Recently I got sick (again) and while running tests they found some other issues. It's the second time in 6 months I've been told by doctors "you're lucky to be alive and glad we caught this." I'll have more tests run in the coming weeks to determine how bad it is but medical issues are starting to wear on me. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers!

Sorry to hear that. It has to be hard to wait for the results. Our minds can really bog us down with worry.

Will pray for healthy results and perseverance while waiting.

Praying for doctors with wisdom and intelligence, and for some IU wins to cheer you up!

All are thinking of you and rooting for you, brother.