Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

I'll take some prayers while we're at it. After both games on Saturday night, I stopped in at Target in Plainfield to find some stuff that the Mrs. was wanting for the little one. Upon leaving, I got dizzy, fell, tore both my hands up, and knocked out a crown. Going after the first of the year to the doc to see what the blank happened. I think it was because we ate before the IU/Irish game at like 1, and this was almost 10 when it happened, so I'm thinking it was low blood sugar or something.

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Prayers for a healthy report pappy!

Dehydration maybe? My wife gets dizzy when she doesn't drink enough water.

Asking the prayer warriors of this thread for help.  Sgt. Brian Worley, a K9 officer for the THPD (Terre Haute Police Department) lost a 2 year battle with ALS on Wednesday January 6, 2016.  I ask for you all to say a prayer for him, his wife, who's known my wife since they were little kids, and his family.  Great man, father, husband, etc.  He now walks with the angels, with 2 of his K9 partners who went ahead of him.  Hard times here in Terre Haute.  Thanks in advance Btownbanners/ Hoosier family!

Thank you sir. My. Heart. Is. Broken.

The least I could do. It's never easy and far too often questions are left unanswered but it sounds like he was a great man and we can always be thankful we knew them and honor their name. I'm keeping his family, your family, the department, and the countless lives he touched in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear of this man's passing. It wasn't long ago that one of the Terre Haute news stations did a piece about Sargent Worley. He was respected by his fellow officers and loved by his family. I pray God will bless his family and give them peace as they grieve his passing.

I'll take some prayers while we're at it.  After both games on Saturday night, I stopped in at Target in Plainfield to find some stuff that the Mrs. was wanting for the little one.  Upon leaving, I got dizzy, fell, tore both my hands up, and knocked out a crown.  Going after the first of  the year to the doc to see what the blank happened.  I think it was because we ate before the IU/Irish game at like 1, and this was almost 10 when it happened, so I'm thinking it was low blood sugar or something.  

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Have you been under a lot of stress lately? Back when I was a soph in college I started having episodes where I would get dizzy, nauseous and would pass out cold. They performed tests on my heart and my blood sugar and everything was normal. Then just last year, I came home from work after picking up my daughter from her grandmothers, and started to have symptoms of a heart attack. I went to the ER and they told me the same. No irregularities. They started treating me for anxiety and I haven't had another episode since. I pray that you find answers, so that you can work towards fixing the issues. It's a scary place to be, when you know something is wrong but have no idea what is wrong.

Have you been under a lot of stress lately? Back when I was a soph in college I started having episodes where I would get dizzy, nauseous and would pass out cold. They performed tests on my heart and my blood sugar and everything was normal. Then just last year, I came home from work after picking up my daughter from her grandmothers, and started to have symptoms of a heart attack. I went to the ER and they told me the same. No irregularities. They started treating me for anxiety and I haven't had another episode since. I pray that you find answers, so that you can work towards fixing the issues. It's a scary place to be, when you know something is wrong but have no idea what is wrong.

We are so much more then a sports forum! Thanks for sharing Trav!

So sorry to hear of this man's passing. It wasn't long ago that one of the Terre Haute news stations did a piece about Sargent Worley. He was respected by his fellow officers and loved by his family. I pray God will bless his family and give them peace as they grieve his passing.

In case anyone wanted to see/hear, here is the link LockdownD spoke of.  Great man who will be missed.

http://wthitv.com/2015/11/16/a-warrior-within-the-story-of-brian-worley/

No stress at all.  I've been home since the end of July, and only travel once a month or so to the construction site in Oklahoma, spending the rest of the time working from home.  I truly believe it was a lack of food intake per the beers drank over the course of the afternoon.  Again, my brother-in-law is a Morgan County sheriff, and checked me out upon arrival at his house about 5 minutes after said incident, so no, I wasn't drunk.  Blew a .02, so, yeah.  Think it was just low blood sugar levels or something.  

Thanks for the information though.  That's why I love this forum, as well as my Irish football forum, and the Sycamore forum I'm a member of.  People truly care about those they post with, and it makes it more personal.

No stress at all.  I've been home since the end of July, and only travel once a month or so to the construction site in Oklahoma, spending the rest of the time working from home.  I truly believe it was a lack of food intake per the beers drank over the course of the afternoon.  Again, my brother-in-law is a Morgan County sheriff, and checked me out upon arrival at his house about 5 minutes after said incident, so no, I wasn't drunk.  Blew a .02, so, yeah.  Think it was just low blood sugar levels or something.  

Thanks for the information though.  That's why I love this forum, as well as my Irish football forum, and the Sycamore forum I'm a member of.  People truly care about those they post with, and it makes it more personal.

It could very well have to do with your blood sugar. If you ask your family physician for a blood glucose meter w/ test strips, he/she should be able to get you one for free. It's useful to have. I keep one on me usually. My father was inflicted with type 2 diabetes right around my age (29). Take care of yourself man. Again, praying for answers one way or the other.