Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

Prayers for my friend's wife and family. They found out yesterday morning that she has breast cancer. It's caught very early which is good news in a bad situation. Their family can use all the prayers they can get.

Prayers delivered. Went through a cancer scare within the last month. Thank God results were negative. Was a severely stressful time though. Glad they caught it early.

Prayers for those travelling and receiving travelers this week.  Praying for those with no one to travel to and who feel they have no thanks to give. 

Awesome prayer.  So much so that I am now giving thanks for it.  

And dear God, please help our basketball team and our coach.

This is not meant to be a joke but we should seriously pray for the players, the coach, and the coach's family. Last season was really bad towards the end and a much stronger storm is blowing in. I'm part of the group that thinks it's time for a move but I truly worry about how these people are going to be treated by the darker side of our fanbase.

Asking for prayers for my family and Grandmother as her days on Earth appear to be coming to an end. Found out this morning that she has been put on a ventilator and her organs are stressed. Thanks in advance and have a good Thanksgiving.

Prayers for you and your family, as well as all whose lives she touched, my friend

Just learned that one of the younger alumni from the fraternity lost his grandpa on Friday the 4th, then, on Saturday morning of the 5th, his dad passed away suddenly.  Please help them find peace and understanding prayer warriors.

Just learned that one of the younger alumni from the fraternity lost his grandpa on Friday the 4th, then, on Saturday morning of the 5th, his dad passed away suddenly. Please help them find peace and understanding prayer warriors.

Prayers for your brother and all affected by this. Never easy to understand

I'll take some prayers while we're at it.  After both games on Saturday night, I stopped in at Target in Plainfield to find some stuff that the Mrs. was wanting for the little one.  Upon leaving, I got dizzy, fell, tore both my hands up, and knocked out a crown.  Going after the first of  the year to the doc to see what the blank happened.  I think it was because we ate before the IU/Irish game at like 1, and this was almost 10 when it happened, so I'm thinking it was low blood sugar or something.  

Happy Holidays to all of you!