Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

Hello Everyone!

Boiler is a friend of mine actually lol. We've hung out before. You guys will be happy to know that I stay out of those decisions when it comes to discipline. I give my input, but it's up to the other Mods who decide his fate. There, you all know lol!

Man, I go to one Deftones and Avenged Sevenfold concert and miss out on all of the drama.  Lol, all I said was nice things on the way and I am deleted.  After that, they can go to hell.  I thought that was crappy.  I would have still posted from time to time.  But, if that is the way they want to be about it, then have at it.  Couldn't be happier to be here.  That was the icing for me.  FYI, at Klipsch it is $11 for a beer.  I seriously paid $50 and got about 15 rows from stage (amazing concert if you like that music) and spent almost $100 on beer.  Something wrong with this picture...  Unfortunately for me I sat next to a rather large woman who was very comfortable in showing off her body when anyone would ask. 

Man, I go to one Deftones and Avenged Sevenfold concert and miss out on all of the drama.  Lol, all I said was nice things on the way and I am deleted.  After that, they can go to hell.  I thought that was crappy.  I would have still posted from time to time.  But, if that is the way they want to be about it, then have at it.  Couldn't be happier to be here.  That was the icing for me.  FYI, at Klipsch it is $11 for a beer.  I seriously paid $50 and got about 15 rows from stage (amazing concert if you like that music) and spent almost $100 on beer.  Something wrong with this picture...  Unfortunately for me I sat next to a rather large woman who was very comfortable in showing off her body when anyone would ask. 

Felt ill for a couple of reasons while reading this..   Who the hell are those bands?? 

Felt ill for a couple of reasons while reading this..   Who the hell are those bands?? 

Ha, Deftones themselves are amazing, but hard rock/alternative.  They actually played their song Change, so that made me happy. Avenged Sevenfold is a top hard rock band right now.  They actually played for an hour and a half.  Crowd was nuts.  It was raining, but I was in the pavilion.  The people on the lawn were having a good time with the yard.  Avenged Sevenfold, imo, has the best guitar player out there or close to it right now.  The first band was a little iffy.  They are new, but more of a shock rock type of a deal.  

Is this what I remember as being Deer Creek (been a few years since I've lived in Indiana!)

Klipsch

Unfortunately for me I sat next to a rather large woman who was very comfortable in showing off her body when anyone would ask. 

So many things I want to say about this one...

Is this what I remember as being Deer Creek (been a few years since I've lived in Indiana!)

So many things I want to say about this one...

Yep, it was formerly Verizon Wireless center, and before that Deer Creek.  They keep selling it off.  The good thing is they extended out the pavilion since Deer Creek and it rained like hell last night.  As for the woman lets just I saw more of her boobs than all of the women combined in a HoosierReb thread.  Nothing against bigger girls.  They need love too.  She was just way too comfortable.

What's Up?

Tryin to get the new members to say something, let people know they are here..   Looks like you have been here for awhile, have you seen the "who I am" thread JB started?  Seems like a great place with lots of potential.

Tryin to get the new members to say something, let people know they are here..   Looks like you have been here for awhile, have you seen the "who I am" thread JB started?  Seems like a great place with lots of potential.

Yeah I saw it and posted some awesome info about me, I just had to respond to the newbies comment.