Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

Hello Everyone!

Hello BtownBanners Members! I know some may not know who the new Admins and Mods are, but we are extremely excited to be here! We are the big announcement that was made by the founder of this site. We could not be more happy to team up and run these forums.

A quick background on me: I've been an Indiana forum Moderator since the tragic Kelvin Sampson days. Involving stints at Scout, HoosierSportsNation, and 247Sports. I've helped build all three into the most active IU boards on the web. I, along with three amazing team members, are here to make BtownBanners the most active forums! Our commitment is to you, and making sure you have the best forum experience possible.

Please feel free to ask any questions about myself, the team, etc. We are all here for you all. Please join us on participating on the forums. Thanks! :)

Kelvin Sampson?  I don't know who that is.  Oh wait, you mean Cellvin Samsung.  I still hate that hire, I was a student at IU at the time and went from glad Mike Davis was gone to cursing the fact we hired that guy.

Definitely know what you mean there. Horrible hire. Luckily we have Coach Crean who is running things the right way!

Jaybob, I don't know if I wish to switch my alliance yet. Will there be free Guinness and guaranteed Stl Cardinal wins?

It's actually part of jays contract that he had to give all newbies a sixer for joining.... Just need to place your order :)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Omg, is this the former Hwy1? Come to Stl and I will see what I can do Haha. Go Cards!!!

yeah, I joined here a long long time ago but no action. Can you fix my name?

yeah, I joined here a long long time ago but no action. Can you fix my name?

I think there are plenty of people like yourself that will be strolling back. 1,400 members and the amount of posting just didn't add up. Welcome back

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Lol, someone already beat me to it, hey, wanted to make sure. I can change it to something mean :)

I changed it. They allow name changes. I hadn't looked to see first, didn't think they would

They've changed the look here since I last visited. Can't complain, and everyone knows I'm good at doing it. Is the general getting his recruiting forum?

Hey Nipples, you got an itchy trigger finger? All your quotes are doubled. I'd complain to Jaybob if I were you and make them fix your quote button!  

They've changed the look here since I last visited. Can't complain, and everyone knows I'm good at doing it. Is the general getting his recruiting forum?

ok, spoke too soon! like that surprises anyone. I gotta complaint. It's too many steps to get to the basketball recruiting board. This needs to be a one click instant access asap!!!!!!!