Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homegrown Hoosier

The Next 4 Games

The next four games that IU plays are @ Northwestern, Penn State, Michigan State, and @ Purdue. The only ranked team of the group, No. 18 Michigan State, will pose the biggest threat. I'm not saying the other games won't be good, because as the Big Ten has proven, every game is a tough game. With the MSU game at home, I like our chances of winning that game. I think it is very doable to win these next four games and start of the Big Ten season at 7-1 with a 4-0 record on the road. I know the quality of teams played isn't really great yet, however, wins are wins in the Big Ten. This momentum can really help us leading into the match-up with Michigan at Assembly Hall on Feb. 2, a decisive game which will have a profound impact on who wins the Big Ten this season.

I agree Homegrown. I think whoever is able to steal a couple road wins (see Wisconsin prior to Iowa loss) will end up winning the league. Still extremely disappointed with Indiana losing at Assembly. However this is a mute point if they go into Wiscy and come out with the win

I agree Homegrown. I think whoever is able to steal a couple road wins (see Wisconsin prior to Iowa loss) will end up winning the league. Still extremely disappointed with Indiana losing at Assembly. However this is a mute point if they go into Wiscy and come out with the win

Except they aren't going to Wiscy, the one game was it. They have a chance to meet in the tourney, but the Hoosiers will not be going to Madison this year.

I have a feeling that home less is ultimately going to cost IU the Big Ten title.

Except they aren't going to Wiscy, the one game was it. They have a chance to meet in the tourney, but the Hoosiers will not be going to Madison this year.

I have a feeling that home less is ultimately going to cost IU the Big Ten title.

Foot meet mouth... Suppose I should have looked at the schedule before spouting off. That being said, I'm actually happy we don't play them again. My hatred for Wisconsin in basketball had now paralleled my hatred in football. Damn Badgers

In the next four games, I want to see the bench STEP IT UP! Sheehey and Abell especially are not playing like they normally do. Also would like to see Parea start to come into form.