Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IU_Cramer

Rest of the Season

If anyone thought Watford was going to be a three-point shooting Blake Griffin this year, he/she was going to be extremely disappointed. When Watford is at his best, he plays like he did against Michigan State..........muscling into the lane to shoot, occasionally shooting outside, and rebounding and playing defense ( the defense part still needs some work). The problem is, he doesn't do that every game, which is frustrating to all the people who have seen him play all 4 years and know what he can do....

So many people were freaking out when we lost that game against Wisconsin, but I think we can look back at our two losses and say that we really should not have lost either.  Those two losses are against a team that is now in the top 10 in the nation, Butler, and a Wisconsin team that has beaten 3 top 15 teams and was at the time undefeated in the toughest conference in the nation.  They could have easily gone the other way and we would all be talking about a perfect run right now.  It's crazy to think that we are only 9 points away from perfect.  I'm not saying we are going to win out or even should, but it is possible.  This TEAM is scary good and seems to be getting better.  Enjoy the run, guys.  We're never going to forget this one. BANNER UP!

Well I kind of hope I was wrong about this OSU game, but I guess we will see. This team just seems to get too complacent and sloppy once they feel like they have gotten to the top.

So what does everyone think we will drop to after the loss to Illinois? I really only think we'll drop to #2 seeing as how everyone else in the top 5 but duke lost in the very same fashion as us, except Florida and Kansas were just embarrassed. 

Well I kind of hope I was wrong about this OSU game, but I guess we will see. This team just seems to get too complacent and sloppy once they feel like they have gotten to the top.

They've gotta get the killer instinct, Crean has got to drive it home with them to keep being aggressive for the whole 40 minutes and not start playing the clock, that's why we've lost all 3 times