Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Princessofyorki

Tailgating

Soudns like it man.  lol  We'll get something figured out.  I'd still like to meet up w/you and the old lady at the Mizzou game next year. 

Absolutely. We will have to put it together during the summer. Try and make it big, unless it's going to be a family thing.

Princess, love the picture. I can't wait to get to dress my kids in IU gear when we have them.

We should start planning a tailgate for next year :) The Navy game was so much fun. We will have a, "BtownBanners Tailgate!" it is a must for sure. UpperArlington has to come again. We will need to get him a picture with the cheerleaders to make his day lol. Plus, we need the Assembly Hall sneak crew back together!!! Right Reb and Natty? Lol

Princess, love the picture. I can't wait to get to dress my kids in IU gear when we have them.

We should start planning a tailgate for next year :) The Navy game was so much fun. We will have a, "BtownBanners Tailgate!" it is a must for sure. UpperArlington has to come again. We will need to get him a picture with the cheerleaders to make his day lol. Plus, we need the Assembly Hall sneak crew back together!!! Right Reb and Natty? Lol

Maybe I'll be able to make the next time.

That pic reminded me that one time I saw a kid's outfit it was like a onesie but it was candy stripe pants and the warmup shirt.

If there is one next year I'm hoping I can make it. This year just wasn't going to happen. Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'd have been leading the pack sneaking into AH! (I'm still a little kid at heart, if you haven't grown up by fifty, you don't have to! )

If there is one next year I'm hoping I can make it. This year just wasn't going to happen. Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'd have been leading the pack sneaking into AH! (I'm still a little kid at heart, if you haven't grown up by fifty, you don't have to! )

You'd have to get behind me!  lol  I led the charge!  Which followed by about a dozen of others.  We then wandered around in the guts of AH for maybe 25-30 mins.  Checking out the different lockerooms (wrestling, softball, baseball, etc).  lol  It was friggin' awesome!!!!!

You're probably younger. I'll let you take the physical lead. ;)

hahaha  Just by a few years.  ;)

We walked by the kitchen and there were a couple people heading out of the kitchen area so we high tailed it around a corner.  It was friggin' great.

I'd love to meet up with anyone before or after basketball games if anyone plans on coming to Btown for any games. Nothing like talking Hoosiers over a cold one

It was so much fun! I can't wait to do it. Basketball season is always tougher because some of us live some hours away, esp Natural. We will for sure get one for next year. Basketball season will be iffy, but I know my wife and I are planning on making it to a game. Hard because we live in the St. Louis area.