Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

UFC/Boxing Fans

Couple Boxing matches on tonight.

Oct. 5

At Orlando, Fla. (HBO): Miguel Cotto vs. Delvin Rodriguez, 12 rounds, junior middleweights; Terence Crawford vs. Andrey Klimov, 10 rounds, lightweights; Jayson Velez vs. Dat Nguyen, 10 rounds, featherweights; Jorge Melendez vs. Jamaal Davis, 8 rounds, junior middleweights; Felix Verdejo vs. Gary Eyer, 6 rounds, junior lightweights; Clarence Booth vs. Xavier Burgos, 6 rounds, welterweights; Moises Carrasquillo vs. Steven Chadwick, 4 rounds, middleweights; Ricky Tomlinson vs. Lamar Charlton, 4 rounds, featherweights

At Moscow (HBO): Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin, 12 rounds, for Klitschko's IBF/WBO/WBA heavyweight title; Mateusz Masternak vs. Grigory Drozd, 12 rounds, for Masternak's European cruiserweight title; Ruslan Chagaev vs. Jovo Pudar, 12 rounds, heavyweights; Rakhim Chakhkiev vs. Guilian Ilie, 10 rounds, heavyweights

Glad to see this thread started here!  Now I have to start a "Fishing part... cuatro" thread.   have decided to try to catch a flounder on a fly rod.. :)  

Jones was lucky to win that fight. Looked like Gus took it.

Glad to see this thread started here!  Now I have to start a "Fishing part... cuatro" thread.   have decided to try to catch a flounder on a fly rod.. :)

Jones was lucky to win that fight. Looked like Gus took it.

Disappointing. Nipples beat you to it. Don't forget the plug.

Ok. Not sure if you are aware of this,but HBO usually shows a replay the following weekend.

Yeah I used to keep up that way but I no longer get HBO. It's a bummer but I try to stream all the fights I'm interested in live online or find a local bar that might play it.