Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

UFC/Boxing Fans

hopefully the fight's uploaded on youtube so if you're like me and often have trouble falling asleep, we now have a quick, fail-proof remedy.  fairly certain i've never seen a more boring fight.  the boxing experts and former stars wanted this fight to "wake up" the sport.  mission failed.  your biggest star just ran and wrapped the entire night.  pac punched a lot of air though.  neither really deserved the win, though i would've given it to pac.  at least he broke a sweat.  mayweather didnt earn a penny of the 9 figures he's takin home.

So many people on Twitter bashing this fight. This is Was 100% what you should have expected if you've ever seen Mayweather fight before. He is a defensive mastermind.

This was a chess match. Mayweather fights will never get you off your feet or be a back and forth blood bath. It's an incredibly smart boxer out boxing his opponent for the 48th straight time.

His ability to make you miss is insane. Never seen anything like it.

(I wanted Pac to win, just telling it like it is. Floyd is an incredible boxer. )