Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

Hoosier Hysteria Visitors

Hello peeps. Noob here. Let's get this party started! I didn't see anything like this on the board. Gonna just do a rough draft real quick for now from various sources. Probably missed a few names.. Feel free to correct or add anything. I usually load up on the goods, but been having computer problems lately so I hope this will do.

(2014) SF Devin Robinson(OV) - offer

(2015) PG Harrison Niego

(2015) SG Aaron Jordan - offer

(2015) SG Malachi Richardson - offer

(2015) SF Devlyn Williams

(2016) PG CJ Hedgepeth

(2016) PG Kyle Guy - offer

(2016) SG Eron Gordon - offer

(2016) SG Zion Morgan

(2016) SF Braxton Blackwell - offer

(2016) SF Daytone Jennings

(2016) C Barrett Benson

(2016) C Joey Brunk

(2017) PG Jordan Gorman

(2017) SG Paul Scruggs - offer

(2017) SF Kris Wilkes - offer

(2017) C Malik Williams

Stan Robinson went down holding his knew earlier. Walked off with help, so hopefully it's nothing serious. Some IU writers felt he has progressed a lot better than what they expected. The way he was playing, they were saying he would be a big player off the bench.

Great stuff ccg, you the man!!!

So many moderators, Admin & Founder I just had to put my 2 cents in. Very nice work CC. The youngster Paul Scruggs attends the HS that I went to, which is still right down the road. So I will get to see him play this season.

We are going to need all these Mods and Admins in the near future Coach...  :D

Thanks Coach and others. btw,for those that aren't aware. Joey Brunk just xferred back to Southport from Park Tudor and plays with Paul Scruggs..

I heard that and he is 6'9" is also what I heard. Both high level talent, from what I have read and heard. For the first time in a long, long time Southport should and will be good. When I was there noone was 6'9". Go Cards!

Malachi Richardson@TheLifeOfMali2314m

This college life n freedom is so dope

I think Malachi loves B-town!  Hope he commits soon.

That would be great!!! He is going to be a stud, and it's great we are in good with him!

Malachi Richardson‏@TheLifeOfMali2314m

This college life n freedom is so dope

I think Malachi loves B-town!  Hope he commits soon.

Yep. That would be nice. Malachi and Bryant Crawford are my guys in this class.

Hang in there, i will be setting up recruiting forums shortly.

Yep. That would be nice. Malachi and Bryant Crawford are my guys in this class.

Hang in there, i will be setting up recruiting forums shortly.

Hey, CCG, I have a question for you.

Maybe I was dreaming, but wasn't there some 4 star PF for the '14 class that we were trying to get in with when things with Goodluck started to go south?  I've been looking all over the recruiting forum trying to find him, but I haven't been able to.   That may just be on me.

I saw the guys name in Athlon's or Lindy's one.  If I had my copies in front of me I'd give you the name to ask about.  

I know that is kind of vague, but any answer/info you have would be appreciated.   

Hey, CCG, I have a question for you.

Maybe I was dreaming, but wasn't there some 4 star PF for the '14 class that we were trying to get in with when things with Goodluck started to go south?  I've been looking all over the recruiting forum trying to find him, but I haven't been able to.   That may just be on me.

I saw the guys name in Athlon's or Lindy's one.  If I had my copies in front of me I'd give you the name to ask about.  

I know that is kind of vague, but any answer/info you have would be appreciated.   

Could it be Chinanu Onuaku? He's a C,but Jerry Meyer put out that he had an OV scheduled and a few hours later we had 0 interest.

Indiana stopped by at one of Onuaku's games this summer, and that was last time I ever saw the Hoosiers in the same sentence as him until the news broke that he would take a visit. Found it very odd that the visit was suddenly cancelled hours later and IU was no longer recruiting him, even though they barely recruited him to start.

Indiana stopped by at one of Onuaku's games this summer, and that was last time I ever saw the Hoosiers in the same sentence as him until the news broke that he would take a visit. Found it very odd that the visit was suddenly cancelled hours later and IU was no longer recruiting him, even though they barely recruited him to start.

Thanks for the info. I did not know that.