Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUMS vs Penn State

Bump. Here's your morning TV guide.

At first I thought this was a replay of the FB win from yesterday.... and I was actually going to watch a replay of IU FB!!!   When's the last time you told yourself that!! 

At first I thought this was a replay of the FB win from yesterday.... and I was actually going to watch a replay of IU FB!!!   When's the last time you told yourself that!! 

I'll trick you one way or another. I like hashtags. Hopefully my boy BT comes around. His work on IUbsb/IUms was priceless. Haven't seen him since the move to 247.

IU starters vs PSU: GK-Soderlund; D-McKain, McConnell, Bradford, Doody; M-Bushue, Lax, Corrado, Petts, Kotlov; F-Tommy Thompson

Two straight scoreless performances? 4-6-1 on the year entering October? I don't like the odds trying to make postseason at this point.

Maybe I'm being too negative, but I don't see IU getting an at-large bid with their record, meaning they would need to win the Big Ten tournament for an automatic bid.

Not saying they can't, but the outlook isn't good.

Thoughts?

Two straight scoreless performances? 4-6-1 on the year entering October? I don't like the odds trying to make postseason at this point.

Maybe I'm being too negative, but I don't see IU getting an at-large bid with their record, meaning they would need to win the Big Ten tournament for an automatic bid.

Not saying they can't, but the outlook isn't good.

Thoughts?

Agree. Disappointing season. I haven't been able to keep up with them much, but they are truly missing their key guys from last season. A lot of very good players and they are still a good team, but just not coming together.