Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BtownBanners

Hoosier Hysteria Contest Winners?

Hoosier Hysteria Winners  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Dunk Contest?

• Devin Davis
    • Stan Robinson
    • Hanner Perea
    • Jeremy Hollowell
  2. 2. Who will win the 3pt Shootout?

• Yogi Ferrell
    • Will Sheehey
    • Collin Hartman
    • Austin Etherington

Personally I'm going with Stan Robinson in the dunk contest and Austin Etherington in the 3pt.  I know Stan has some crazy dunks from Youtube and Austin can flat out stroke it.   I think Austin will want to make a statement to Hoosier Nation that he is here to play this year.

I've always liked your warped humor and I do consider you a friend even if you helped in my so called obsession.

Hey, I've always said find something you're good at and go for it!

I hope Austin is the kid who shows he's come to play this year. I really thought he would transfer out. He could be a Brian Evans type of breakout late bloomer. We can hope anyway.

I hope Austin is the kid who shows he's come to play this year. I really thought he would transfer out. He could be a Brian Evans type of breakout late bloomer. We can hope anyway.

I'm still holding out hope. But if yogi keeps drilling them, we won't need those 3pt services as much.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app