Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HystericalHoosier

What Happened?

What happened to this team? I thought they were ranked preseason number one for a reason...

With a 4-5-1 record, I just don't see them as living up to expectations. Maybe that's because the expectation is extreme at Indiana, but still. No wins in OT? Not having back-to-back wins? Makes the postseason outlook pretty bleak...

Any other thoughts?

The final 2 minutes of games is what happened... It's been a rough start for the Hoosiers. Especially considering many of their losses actually weren't losses until they choked the lead away in the last couple minutes. Hopefully they will learn from this and get the season back on track before the tourney begins.

It's been frustrating as a fan!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

While I can't post anything too detailed on here, I can provide a little insight.

The problem has been replacing the leadership of Soffner and Constanski while trying to find an identity both offensively and defensively.

This team has the talent, it is just a matter of putting in 90 minutes worth of effort to come out with the result.

It is possible the next few games will give hope to those beginning to doubt.

While I can't post anything too detailed on here, I can provide a little insight.

The problem has been replacing the leadership of Soffner and Constanski while trying to find an identity both offensively and defensively.

This team has the talent, it is just a matter of putting in 90 minutes worth of effort to come out with the result.

It is possible the next few games will give hope to those beginning to doubt.

Agree here. Not much to add. Just stinks that they are playing well, just giving up wins at the end of the game! Hope they can get it together

I think not having Zavaleta hurts as well but I agree with everybody else there are matches that we know we can win we just lose it in the last 2 minutes or lose it in overtime.

Anytime you lose a player of Eriq's caliber you will feel it. This team is just beating themselves. Very frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners