Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coachmayhew

Hoosier Hysteria

Who is going to be at Hoosier Hysteria? I will be there. Any tips, tricks, hints or help to get the best seats, time to arrive, etc.? Just thought this might be helpfull to the members on this site. I am so ready for Hoosier Hysteria what about you?

I believe the doors open at 5:30. I'm sure people will be lined up at that time trying to get in like last year. Obviously the earlier you get there, the closer/better your seats. I know that last year they had to turn people away. Then again, that was on a Saturday. Nonetheless, it'll be very busy. My advice would be to get there no later than 5:30 if you want decent seats.

I admit it, I left Hysteria a lil bit early (because of the wife). Anyway I heard Stan went down with an injury, do we know how bad it is? His speed and ball handling shown well in the first part of the scrimmage.

I admit it, I left Hysteria a lil bit early (because of the wife). Anyway I heard Stan went down with an injury, do we know how bad it is? His speed and ball handling shown well in the first part of the scrimmage.

I will try and keep watch on Twitter. We may not know much because Coach is very low key on injuries. Ccgeneral is great at finding this stuff too. Will try and find out for you guys!

Pretty sure it Crean mentioned it as a "knee bruise".   Doesn't sound like anything too serious.

I was surprised to hear that Cody's parents were on campus even though Cody isn't there.

I thought it was smart having them at HH. I believe they were available to chat with some of the recruits' parents. I would think they would be a valuable resource. (Could they promote their basketball camp? I don't have a problem with it.)

I thought it was smart having them at HH. I believe they were available to chat with some of the recruits' parents. I would think they would be a valuable resource. (Could they promote their basketball camp? I don't have a problem with it.)

I was surprised but now that you mention it that does make sense.