Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jjwillse

Depending on the outcome of the season, how many players are going to the NBA?

I'm kind of looking for 1 list of players that are leaving if we do win a championship and then another 1 with players if we dont win one this season.

Hulls, Watford & Elston are gone no matter what not to the NBA but still gone. Cody will be gone, VO will also if this year plays out as it has so far. I think Mo Creek is going to get the Matt Roth treatment, that gives us enough room the kids we have coming in next year. That is just a guess, but seems like a good guess to me.

I'm actually of the thought that if we don't win it this year that Cody is going to be back. I honestly feel that he feels that it's his job to get the sixth banner hung up in AH. If we do win and Vic plays the way he has so far, you would have to assume that he would think about it. I don't really see anyone else who would have the chance to make the league at this point.