Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WilJos3390

Wedding Bells

Well this could be my last post or my next to last post until about this time next week.  I get married to my beautiful fiancé of just over a year now this coming Saturday.  Our honeymoon is going to be one a sports fan would dream about.  Instead of going tropical (which we did in the Spring as a wedding gift) we will be going on a mini sports tour.  It all starts Sunday in Indianapolis as the Colts kickoff the season against the Oakland Raiders.  My 7th Colts game, her 1st, oh she's very excited!  Hopefully we get a pretty good preview to what these Colts will be doing for this season and years to come. And then we're heading straight over to Cincinnati for a few days and on Monday night we'll be sitting down the 3rd baseline behind the Chicago Cubs dugout as the Cubs take on the Reds! She's the Cubs fan, I only cheer for winners so therefore I am a Cardinals fan! It's her very first big league game so I tried to spoil her with good seats and a game where she could watch her favorite team take the field.  I'll try to stay intact with everything on here while we're away.  But I am very excited for this life changing moment and our little sports tour!! GO COLTS!! 

I am trying to put together a piece about a view of IU sports, particularly basketball from a different perspective.  Since I live north of Lafayette and Work in Lafayette (not apart of that dump just to the West) I was born and raised in Hoosier Country so I am going to try to give an inside look to Hoosier Athletics from up here and afar! Hopefully I can get it out before Saturday!! 

That's awesome Josh! Congrats on the wedding. It's definitely a life changer. Lucas Oil should be rocking on Sunday. Since T Pryor is getting the start for the Raiders I feel pretty damn good about the Colts dominating that one! Look forward to seeing your article if it comes out by Saturday, and if not, enjoy your Sportsmoon!