Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WilJos3390

2013-14 IUBB Schedule

When the 2013-14 schedule came out for IU not too long ago the first game I circled.... Syracuse, for the Big Ten/ACC Challenge.  As a Hoosier I feel as if we owe them one.  Syracuse served as a road block on our road to a National Title.  That may have been the most frustrated I've ever been watching a basketball game.  And it's funny because I was sitting on a cruise ship in the middle of the Caribbean Ocean on my "pre-honey moon" vacation.  But I was damned if I was going to miss a game!  It was a tough one to swallow, and was honestly in shock.  So nothing would be better than Hoosier Nation going into the Carrier Dome and putting the memory of Keith Smart back into the Orange's visual.  It's going to be a great measuring stick on what to expect from this years Hoosier team. The schedule is a solid one.  But the Syracuse game, yeah, we better own that one.   

I HATED that game. Can't believe we didn't beat Syracuse. I'm sure Ron Ron will be circling this game as well and will light IU up for 20 points. I hope that doesn't matter though and we can keep the undefeated record going past the Big Ten / ACC Challenge again for the third straight year.