Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BtownBanners

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Indiana vs Indiana State

Opening up the official game thread for the Hoosier's home opener this Thursday night. Should be a pretty amped up stadium as Indiana has high hopes for the coming year. Let's see some predictions for the game.

(Last season the Hoosiers prevailed 24-17).

I''m saying the Hoosiers crush them this year. Last year their running back Shakir Bell (maybe?) demolished our defense for damn near 200 yards. The defense will be amped up to stop that from happening this time around.

I say the offense starts the year off with a bang and Tre throws for 3 TDs and rushes for another.

Hoosiers win 38-17.

Shakir Bell, Indiana State's running back, rushed for 192 yards and 1 touchdown against Indiana last year. I believe he is a senior this year, so I bet stopping him is priority number one for the IUFB defense. 

Last year, we only won by seven (24-17), but seem to be much better this year. I'm hoping and thinking Tre Roberson starts, and my guess will be a 38-17 Hoosier victory with ISU scoring most of their points late.

We're still an extremely young team, but we have a lot of talent. It's gonna be a fun year. Let's enjoy it.

48-14 Hoosiers dominate from the start. Fans are left scratching their heads and and trying to figure out if it was Antwaan Randle El or Tre Roberson out on the field. Going to be a fun year folks

I think it's going to be a great year as well.  Honestly don't think 8 wins is out of the picture with this group.  Hoping the fans turn out and stay put tonight to make for a magical season opener!

45-6 IU!

Won't happen but it'd be hilarious if IU and Northwestern both somehow won 10+ games this year and played in the B1G championship.  Imagine the press/lack of press ESPN would give that funny matchup!

Anyone interested in a game chat tonight?  We can host a chat board for our members if there seems to be interest in this.  Thumbs Up or Thumbs down your interest.

This seems like a good idea just need advance warning, I didn't read this until the game was already over. But count me in when I am available I like to talk.