Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BtownBanners

New Format - New Site

Just wanted to gauge all your input on the new format and direction of the site.  As you can see quite a bit has changed, and will continue to change over the coming weeks.  It's been a process, but we are grateful for your participation and loyalty to BtownBanners.  Without you none of this would be possible.

As we continue, we would love to have your input and suggestions for making this place even better.  With that being said, what are your thoughts on the new format, and what ideas do you have to make this place even better?

I was gonna wait and listen to others opinions but since I got called out here we go. This is easily one of my favorite sites by far. The only thing that I would change is all the blue maybe a cream color. All the other directions you guys have been moving in is right on with the additions of the new writers and such. No complaints from me I am glad there is a site like this for me to express my opinions. I love being a Hoosier and you should too!