Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IU Hoosier41

#IUFB Wins

IUFB Wins  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will #IUFB win this season?

• 10+
    • 8-9
    • 6-7
    • 4-5
    • 2-3
    • 0-1

My best case scenario is eight wins, and I'll predict that. Winnable B1G home games and non-conf games. Plus, I think Roberson will start and be sensational this year. Offense will be potent, and hopefully defense has improved considerably. 

2013 Schedule

INDIANA STATE W

NAVY W

BOWLING GREEN W

MISSOURI & PENN STATE 1W and 1L

@ MICHIGAN STATE L

@ MICHIGAN L

MINNESOTA W

ILLINOIS W

@ WISCONSIN L

@ OHIO STATE L

PURDUE W

Record of 7-5.  It's a shame that we couldn't get that record last year because it probably would've come with a conference championship birth!

Record of 7-5.  It's a shame that we couldn't get that record last year because it probably would've come with a conference championship birth!

HAHAHAHAHA  A conference championship birth would've been icing on the cake last season.  That would've gotten ugly.

7-5 is probably the record we'll have.. a BIG win over Purdouche in the end will send us to a bowl game and give our guys a chance to showcase Hoosier football on a bigger stage

How many games do you see the Hoosiers winning?

2013 Schedule 21games

INDIANA STATE

NAVY

BOWLING GREEN

MISSOURI

PENN STATE

@ MICHIGAN STATE

@ MICHIGAN

MINNESOTA

ILLINOIS

@ WISCONSIN

@ OHIO STATE